Develope a Palate

Develope a Palate
Daily intake of the Word nourishes the Spirit. Jeremiah's Menu is an exercise in recognizing God's Word made flesh in and around me. Eating the Word in a way that supplies the spiritual nutrients needed to grow. The Menu is offered with the hope of inspiring you to taste and see that the Lord is good. Bon Appetite!

Quote Du Jour

Quote du Jour
Christians may differ on a variety of points, but they have all one spiritual appetite; and if we cannot all feel alike, we can all feed alike on the bread of life sent down from heaven. At the table of fellowship with Jesus we are one bread and one cup. As the loving cup goes round we pledge one another heartily therein. Get nearer to Jesus, and you will find yourself linked more and more in spirit to all who are like yourself, supported by the same heavenly manna. ---Charles Spurgeon, Morning and Evening

Sunday, February 14, 2016

The Journey Readings: Week 111... and... know He is the Lord...

I the Lord am your God; walk in My statutes
and keep My ordinances,
And hallow (separate and keep holy) My Sabbaths,
and they shall be a sign between Me and you,
that you may know, understand, and 
realize that I am the Lord your God.
Ezekiel 20:19-20 Amp

And I [let them] pollute and make themselves
unclean in their own offerings [to their idols],
in that they caused to pass through the fire
all the firstborn, that I might make them desolate,
to the end that they might know, understand,
and realize that I am the Lord.
Ezekiel 20:26 Amp

And I will purge out and separate from among you
the rebels and those who transgress against Me;
I will bring them out of the country where they
temporarily dwell, but they shall not enter the land
of Israel. Then you shall know, understand, and
realize that I am the Lord
Ezekiel 20:38 Amp

And you shall know, understand, and realize
that I am the Lord, when I bring you into the land
of Israel, into the country which I lifted up My hand
and swore to give your fathers.
Ezekiel 20:42 Amp

And you shall know, understand and realize
that I am the Lord, when I deal with you for My name's sake,
not according to your evil ways nor according to your 
corrupt doings, O house of Israel, says the Lord God.
Ezekiel 20:44 Amp

His Law...
His judgment...
His discipline...
His promises...
His grace...

All His ways...
means to reveal Himself...
to His people...
to those He created...
that they might KNOW...
He is the Lord...
and live...

Seek Me and live!
Amos 5:4 HCSB

This week's readings...
Monday            Ezekiel 23
Tuesday            Ezekiel 24-25
Wednesday       Ezekiel 26-27
Thursday           Ezekiel 28
Friday               Ezekiel 29:1 - 30:19

No comments:

Post a Comment