Develope a Palate

Develope a Palate
Daily intake of the Word nourishes the Spirit. Jeremiah's Menu is an exercise in recognizing God's Word made flesh in and around me. Eating the Word in a way that supplies the spiritual nutrients needed to grow. The Menu is offered with the hope of inspiring you to taste and see that the Lord is good. Bon Appetite!

Quote Du Jour

Quote du Jour
Christians may differ on a variety of points, but they have all one spiritual appetite; and if we cannot all feel alike, we can all feed alike on the bread of life sent down from heaven. At the table of fellowship with Jesus we are one bread and one cup. As the loving cup goes round we pledge one another heartily therein. Get nearer to Jesus, and you will find yourself linked more and more in spirit to all who are like yourself, supported by the same heavenly manna. ---Charles Spurgeon, Morning and Evening

Thursday, February 25, 2016

loving His Word...

His Word... I find myself in it constantly...
and I LOVE it...

I love that every ministry He calls me to...
leaves me steeping in His Word...
prayer ministry... seeking what He desires to be prayed...
leading Bible study... seeking what He wants to share...
teaching Sunday School... guiding a class through the Bible in 3 years...
writing devos for blogs... finding His Word made flesh...

This morning preparing a prayer journal for publication...
just the reading through... editing... proofing...
stirred my heart with joy... praise... worship...
as I read... and reread... His Word...

Loving His Word...
is loving Him...

By His grace...
I find myself...
living out His Word...

I bow down toward your holy temple and give thanks
to your name for your steadfast love and your faithfulness,
for you have exalted above all things
your name and your word.
Psalm 138:2 ESV

Where is He calling you into His Word...?

No comments:

Post a Comment