Develope a Palate

Develope a Palate
Daily intake of the Word nourishes the Spirit. Jeremiah's Menu is an exercise in recognizing God's Word made flesh in and around me. Eating the Word in a way that supplies the spiritual nutrients needed to grow. The Menu is offered with the hope of inspiring you to taste and see that the Lord is good. Bon Appetite!

Quote Du Jour

Quote du Jour
Christians may differ on a variety of points, but they have all one spiritual appetite; and if we cannot all feel alike, we can all feed alike on the bread of life sent down from heaven. At the table of fellowship with Jesus we are one bread and one cup. As the loving cup goes round we pledge one another heartily therein. Get nearer to Jesus, and you will find yourself linked more and more in spirit to all who are like yourself, supported by the same heavenly manna. ---Charles Spurgeon, Morning and Evening

Monday, December 2, 2013

no need to strive...

The sisters in study and I finished one today... a study about His love for His people... particularly His love for woman... the daughters of Eve...

It has changed me... (I hope for good...)

The name of the study... Captivating... reflects how He sees all women...

I never really believed it before... but now... in a place where jealousy... striving... would raise its head in my heart... I feel no need...

All I sense is a peace and joy... for those who might formerly been seen as competitors...

Today... I believe... truly... that He finds me captivating... a treasured song of joy in His heart...

And as I've slowly come to accept my acceptance in Him... it fills my heart... soul... with peace... confidence... of my place... of who I am... and what He is doing in me...

He is enough... His love... ENOUGH...

No need to strive... for His love... attention...

No need to strive... for others to acknowledge... applaud...

No need... but to rest... in His love... for me...

So the King will greatly desire your beauty;
Because He is your Lord, worship Him.
Psalm 45:11 NKJV

He feels the same for you... 

All His created beings... male and female... He created them... in His own image...

Not only does He fill us... but we fill Him... when we respond to His call... when we trust that He is enough...

Whether you are equipped with a beauty to unveil... or a courageous spirit to rescue... He longs to be your all in all...

Will you let Him... prove His love for you...?

It's true... taste and see...

Because your love is better than life,
my lips will glorify you.
I will praise you as long as I live,
and in your name I will lift up my hands.
My soul will be satisfied as with the richest of foods;
with singing lips my mouth will praise you.
Psalm 63:3-5

No comments:

Post a Comment