Develope a Palate

Develope a Palate
Daily intake of the Word nourishes the Spirit. Jeremiah's Menu is an exercise in recognizing God's Word made flesh in and around me. Eating the Word in a way that supplies the spiritual nutrients needed to grow. The Menu is offered with the hope of inspiring you to taste and see that the Lord is good. Bon Appetite!

Quote Du Jour

Quote du Jour
Christians may differ on a variety of points, but they have all one spiritual appetite; and if we cannot all feel alike, we can all feed alike on the bread of life sent down from heaven. At the table of fellowship with Jesus we are one bread and one cup. As the loving cup goes round we pledge one another heartily therein. Get nearer to Jesus, and you will find yourself linked more and more in spirit to all who are like yourself, supported by the same heavenly manna. ---Charles Spurgeon, Morning and Evening

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

lean on Him... Psalm 62:5-8...

For God alone, O my soul, wait in silence, for my hope is from him.
He only is my rock and my salvation, my fortress; I shall not be shaken.
On God rests my salvation and my glory; my mighty rock, my refuge is God.
Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him;
God is a refuge for us.
Psalm 62:5-8 ESV

For God alone...
No other is worthy of our trust...
only God...

He alone... is the one we encourage our souls to wait on... when fear or panic stir...

He only is my rock...
He only... is the Rock Everlasting...
a firm foundation for our lives...
the way of salvation...
and unshakable strength...

Trusting in Him as our only refuge... our only way...
no plan B... or C...
is where we find peace... stability... security...

No one else offers what He offers...
we can pour out our hearts before Him...
no matter what's in it... He can take it...

And not only can He take it...
He has the cure for it...

When we encourage our own souls to wait on Him...
trust in Him... we find Him a trustworthy refuge...
which inspires us... to share it with others...

From our own shaking boots...
to a confident cry...
Trust in Him... at all times... O people...!

God is a refuge for us... calling all... to come... and find unshakable peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment